Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) APPLY NOW
SOLESTAR is a Berlin-based company dedicated to giving athletes worldwide the best support at one of the most important contact points, the foot. SOLESTAR was founded in 2011 based on the invention of a new type of insole which stabilizes the foot inside the shoe in an unprecedented way improving the athlete's ergonomics, comfort and performance. We have been able to establish ourselves successfully in a few sports domains. Numerous renowned athletes are using our insoles in training and competition.
Do you want to make a difference? An exciting task, excellent products and a dedicated team await you. You will accompany and shape the path of our brand in the passionate environment of sports.
We are searching for you!
Your main tasks:
- Supervision and control of our online activities
- Planning and organization of the content on our websites
- Working closely with our agencies for SEA and Social Media and develop online strategies
- Participation in the further development of the marketing strategy
- Collaboration on projects with the entire team
What you should bring:
- You have a degree in marketing, communications, business marketing, or a similar field, or have completed trainings/courses and have relevant work experience
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing, ideally in performance marketing and e-commerce
- You are tech savvy and familiar with common SEM/SEA and social media platforms
- You have good analytical skills and an understanding of numbers and KPIs
- Copywriting skills and a good feel for graphics and layouts are a plus
- You are a team player, open to feedback and communicate failures as well as successes
- Proactive, reliable, diligent and independent way of working
- You are highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- English on a native level and good German skills
- You have an affinity for sports
What we offer you:
You are a central part of the team. With us you can expect a compact team with a flat hierarchy as well as your own creative possibilities and responsibility from day one. You have an important function with high development potential. The varied range of tasks offers you the perfect opportunity to develop and advance your area of responsibility. In a positive and supportive working atmosphere we work together in a close exchange, with transparent communication and an open feedback culture.
We see ourselves as a team in which we can only achieve our goal together. For us, enjoying work is important.
In the north of Berlin
Our office is located in Berlin-Pankow with good bus and S-Bahn connections. Different lunch options and supermarkets are in the immediate vicinity.
Type of position: Full-time, Part-time|||Pankow, Berlin|||Marketing||||||qXEgZGm33oDkDvco|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false